Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I'm writing again!

I hate first blog entries.
I want to make a great debut with something smart and witty but I’m faced with the pressing need to introduce myself. So here are a few things about me.

1. I live with my wonderful boyfriend, Dusty, of three years.
2. We just had our first baby, a girl, this July. She makes even the worst day, happy again.
3. I’m a former journalist, turned sales rep, hoping to return to the world of communications.
4. I have an adorable old dog named Moochie.
5. My family and friends are the upmost priority for me.
6. Music and books are a huge inspiration to me. They also calm me.
7. Part of the reason I love Christmas is because I get to wrap all the gifts.

I started this blog as a way to get my creative juices flowing again. I miss writing. Plus I figured it would be a great excuse to take a few minutes for myself; especially since those don’t really seem to exist when you have a newborn.

Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment