Friday, April 15, 2011

Mama's Getting Hitched

Ah, my loyal readers I have let you down. It has been about three months since I posted or even wrote a blog. Just as I was starting to get in a grove and posting regularly it all came crumbling down.

There have been a great many things happening in this Mommy's world. Most importantly is this:


Dusty proposed!!!! That's right kids, my man and I are finally getting hitched! It's been 3.5 years and a beautiful baby girl in the making.

At one time it seemed like so many obstacles were standing in our way of finally getting married. We were waiting for my brother to return from Iraq. Finances. Becoming pregnant. Lots of big and time consuming obstacles. But when January rolled around this year and we started talking, we knew 2011 would be our year.

August is a mere 4 months away but it's nothing that isn't possible. It just means the wedding will consume most of my thoughts and free time but I know I can do it.

We do already have a beautiful venue booked. It's a winery downtown that has a rustic feel and has been around for more than 200 years. Hopefully that longevity will rub off on our marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment