Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Daughter Needs This!!!!

Zulily is offering fantastic deals on this adorable line of glitzy girl's clothes called Little Diva.  These one-of-a-kind couture pieces are individually hand-crafted by Teresa Youngblood, a 20-plus-year veteran of the fashion business. The shirt below is perfect for my daughter....






My darling Addilyn is a girl who knows what she wants and will let you know exactly how she is feeling and what she is wanting. I never have to wonder with her. With that comes her, shall we call it, high maintenance attitude. She demands attention and loves it! People say she gets it from me, but I have no idea what they're talking about.


This onsie though, is my favorite of the ones they're selling on discount today....


This little gem still costs about $30 on sale (50% off) which is a bit too rich for my budget. Addilyn will grow out of it so fast she'll never get the wear out of it for me to justify the expense. Damn, I hate being practical.

For those unfamiliar with Zulily, its fantastic when looking for one of a kind pieces for moms, babies and kids. For those who use Groupon and Eversave, it's the same concept. The deals are always good and you'll never see someone at the playground wearing the exact same thing. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment